Dear Candidates!! Good news for all the candidates who excitedly waiting for latest notification in MALE HOCKEY PLAYERS IN THE CLERICAL CADRE. An announcement has been released by Pnb Recruitment. For ease of the Candidates Official Pnb website has arranged online application forms, Candidates can search for ‘Pnb Recruitment’on the website. This is a great opportunity for all the candidates who want to establish their careers in Govt Sector in India.
Candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria like educational qualification, and age limit (Given Below) can go for these trades according to area of their interest. Eligible Candidates can apply Online before 03-02-2018 Other important information regarding this recruitment drive like selection process, application fee, How to apply etc are mentioned below. Candidates are advised to read thoroughly all the details before applying for these trades.
Pnb Recruitment Details:
Total No. of Posts: 09
Name of the Post: Hockey Player
RELAXATION IN UPPER AGE LIMIT
- Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe:-5 Years
- Other Backward Classes:-3 Years
- All persons who had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during 01.01.80 to 31.12.89:-5 Years
- Children/ Family members of those who died in the 1984 riots:-3 Years
- Candidates should have passed the 10th standard examination or its equivalent.
- Selection will be made on the basis of sports performance/field trials and interview. Merely satisfying the eligibility norms does not entitle a candidate to be called for selection.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for field trials. On the basis of performance in the field trials, candidates will be further shortlisted for interviews for final selection.
APPLICATION FEE/INTIMATION CHARGES (NON-REFUNDABLE):
- For candidates belonging to SC/ST/PC/ Ex-servicemen Categories, there is no application fee except intimation charge of Rs.50/-.
- For all others, the application fee is Rs.300/-.
How to Apply:
- Candidates should log-on to our website www.pnbindia.in link <Recruitment> and download the prescribed application form, fill the same and send it to the bank at the below mentioned address by Speed/Registered post along with a copy of cash deposit voucher and copies of other supporting documents in the envelope super-scribed ‘Application for the post of Hockey Player’.
· Chief Manager (Recruitment Section), Human Resource Management Division
· Head Office : 1st Floor, Plot No. 4, West Wing, Sector-10, Dwarka, New Delhi-110075
- Incomplete applications, applications not supported by cash voucher & supporting documents (i.e. relevant copies of Educational/ Sports Certificates as mentioned above) or application not in the prescribed format or not signed by the candidate or incomplete in any respect will not be entertained by the Bank. The applications received after the last date shall also not be entertained.
- Candidate should keep photocopy of the completed application and Cash Voucher (in original) as the same are to be produced at the time of field trials/interview.
- ALL CANDIDATES SHOULD SEND SELF-ATTESTED PHOTOSTAT COPIES OF THEIR EDUCATIONAL/SPORTS QUALIFICATION CERTIFICATES ALONG WITH THEIR APPLICATION.CANDIDATES BELONGING TO SC/ST/OBC CATEGORIES ARE ALSO REQUIRED TO SEND A SELF- ATTESTED PHOTOSTAT COPY OF THEIR CASTE CERTIFICATE.
Last Date for Pnb Recruitment Receipt of Application: 03-02-2018.
- Before applying for the Pnb Recruitment post, the candidate should ensure that he fulfills the eligibility criteria mentioned above. In case it is detected at any stage of recruitment, that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility norms and / or that he has furnished any incorrect / false information or has suppressed any material fact(s)/information, his candidature will automatically stand cancelled. If any of the above shortcoming(s) is / are detected even after appointment, his appointment is liable to be terminated without any notice. In such an eventuality, the candidate may also render himself liable to criminal prosecution.
- The decision of the Bank regarding eligibility of the candidates, the stage at which scrutiny of eligibility is to be undertaken, qualifications and other eligibility criteria, the documents to be produced for the purpose of conduct of field trials/interview etc. and any other matter relating to recruitment will be final and binding on the candidates. No correspondence or personal enquiries shall be entertained by the Bank in this behalf.
- Mere submission of application against the advertisement and apparently fulfilling the criteria as prescribed in the advertisement would not confer on the candidate any right to be called for interview. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
- The Bank reserves the right to cancel/discontinue the recruitment process at any stage and decision of the Bank in respect of all matters pertaining to this recruitment would be final and binding on all candidates.
For more details Pnb Recruitment like pay scale, selection procedure & other information click on the link given below…
Starting Date of Online Application : Already Started
‘Pnb Recruitment’ Last Date To Apply Online: 03 FEB 2018